Source Code Management
As of October 2014, the Mu2e collaboration is using three
source code management systems:
In time we anticipate that all of our source code managment will be done within
- Mu2e Offline uses a git repository hosted on the
Fermilab redmine system.
- The BaBaR tracking fitting code is maintained in an svn
repository hosted at LBL.
- Few people will need to know much about this repository because
all normal access to it is done within the setup.sh script
at the top level of Mu2e Offline.
- If you need to know more, contact Dave Brown at LBL.
- All of other Mu2e software projects are using a cvs repository
hosted at Fermilab.
This file last modified Wednesday, 22-Oct-2014 11:33:53 CDT